Our Service Offerings
You want a job that fits who you are and who you want to be. You want an opportunity to engage your potential — the opportunity to make an impact.
Maybe you are stuck not knowing your direction, or maybe you are not getting job offers.
With our help, your success will come as we work side by side to discern what your next job will look like. Once that target is clear, we work on a weekly basis with you to land job offers faster than you can on your own.
The result is a job that fits a life you love.
Career Aviators offers a wide range of workshops designed to help participants develop a career path leading to positions in which they will excel, value highly and love to do. Whether you are in the beginning of your career or you are a seasoned professional, there is a workshop for you.
Downsizing is difficult for everyone involved. No employer likes saying goodbye to valued staff. Meanwhile, no employee wants to find themselves jobless or see their colleagues suffer that fate. Career Aviators helps smooth that transition to ensure departing employees land on their feet and can move towards a new and enriching opportunity.
We offer an attractive fee structure to our clients. We also offer a limited number of work exchanges to assist people with difficult financial circumstances.
Business clients: $2,500-$3,500 per client (negotiated based upon leadership level and the size of the firm)
Non-profit clients: $1,700-$3,500 per client (negotiated based upon the size of the non-profit and circumstances)
- Getting started: To get us started, we ask for a non-refundable activation fee deposit of $250.00 (if you are working) and $75.00 (if you are not working).
- One-on-one: We will work with you twice a week from our first meeting until you transition to your new position.
- Two weeks after you begin your new job: we will do comprehensive evaluation of your learning and our performance
- Payment: We will then give you the opportunity to pay what you think our services has been worth to you. Using this method of payment, we suggest the full service is worth $1,500-$1,800 or 3% of your first year’s wages in the new job, but you pay what you think it is worth to you.
- Payment details: Payment can be made all at once (preferred) or over several months with a mutually agreed upon payment plan.
- You may also stop the service at any time and pay what you think our services have been worth to you.