We offer an attractive fee structure to our clients. We also offer work exchanges to assist people with difficult financial circumstances.
Pay What You Think It Is Worth Fee Structure
To get us started, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 (if you are working) and $50.00 (if you are not working)
We will work with you on a weekly basis from our first meeting until you land your new position. You pay the initial deposit, as described above and then, after you are in your new position, you pay what you think our services has been worth to you. You may also stop the service at any time and pay what you think our services has been worth to you.
Using this method of payment, we suggest the full service is worth $1200. or 3% of your first years wages in the new job, but you pay what you think it is worth to you. Your payment, after you land your job can be made all at once (preferred) or over several months.
If you need specific help with a particular part of your job search just contact us and we will work out a customized programme with a fixed fee for you.
Learn more about pay what you think our services have been worth to you.
About Pay What You Think It Is Worth
The concept of “Pay What You Think It Is Worth” had its beginnings with creative artists who wanted to bring their craft to the largest number of people and still make a reasonable living. Like these artists, Career Aviators wants to help as many people as possible, across the country, to find careers in which they will excel, highly value, and love to do. Yet, this needs to be balanced with the need to make a living, pay staff and run a social purpose business.
“Pay What You Think It Is Worth” makes the services of Career Aviators accessible to everyone. Those who have serious financial setbacks can still gain the skills they need to move forward with their career. Those with more financial resources are welcome to pay more than what we suggest to help make the services accessible to all.
How Do I Decide What I Think It Is Worth?
1. Please consider the following questions in determining how much they think our services worth:
- Did I gain an understanding of what kind of work would make me happier in my life?
- How much knowledge about career transitions did I gain? Do I have “takeaway” skills to independently conduct a search in the future?
- What is the short term and long term impact of my experience with Career Aviators?
- Bullet How much did Career Aviators affect my confidence and mood during my job search?
- How did it compare to your experience prior to being part of Career Aviators?
- Did I land a job sooner than I would have on my own? How did that financially affect me?
- Did I land the type of job that I was looking for? How much of that success can be attributed to my experience and learning with Career Aviators.
2. Please consider the following information:
- The unique social purpose business platform of Career Aviators. All profit (after salaries and expenses are paid) is directed to innovative youth leadership initiatives provided by charitable organizations in Guelph
- The “hidden work” of operating a business such as marketing, bookkeeping, administration and research which is important to take into consideration.
- Customary rate of pay for career management consultation is $75.00 per hour
- The time it took to build the Career Aviators proven program, as well as ongoing professional development required to stay up to date with the latest information.
- Your fee will help us to ensure that no one is ever turned away from the services offered by Career Aviators