Want to do your job search on your own but do it the right way? These 90 min Propeller Workshops will give you the steps and tools to propel you into an active independent job search. Our new day long approach allows participants to select the workshops they choose that pertain to their interests and needs.
Who Should Attend?
These workshops are designed to meet the needs of experienced professionals, those in a position of responsibility and new graduates who are:
Planning career transition
- Starting a business or thinking about business as an opportunity and need a job to support themselves while in transition.
- Interested in contributing more broadly to society and to make a living - The Millennial Dream
- In a job that does not fit
- Experiencing a toxic work environment
- Retiring and wondering what next?
- Recently finished school ...then what
Propeller workshops tell you how to do each stage but they are not designed to implement what you learn during each workshop. This day is designed for those who just want to have the right instructions so they can work on their own to get an effective search underway as soon as possible.
for this day long interactive experience. Lunch is provided.
Early Bird and Discount rates available. Click on the dates below for more information.
Location: Innovation Guelph 111 Farquhar St., Guelph, ON N1H 4E6
June 17, 2017 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Register Today
September 16, 2017 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Register Today